Get Tickets to Howl at the Moon in Grand Style Friday
Howl2GO for Wellspring!
The Howl at the Moon Nightclub for Wellspring promises a fun evening of live, dueling pianos, dancing, food from the area’s finest establishments, a live auction, raffles and wine pulls—all taking place this Friday, Nov. 2.
The event will be staged in the seaside ballrooms at Hull’s Nantasket Beach Resort, which will be transformed into a rustic-glam venue welcoming more than 250 friends and benefactors from all over the South Shore.
Wellspring’s major source of operating and program support, this annual event consistently attracts a large, generous crowd seeking a fun and unique evening out while supporting this vital South Shore organization. This signature fundraising event promises to be a fun experience for all who attend!
The evening will include a wide array of fine food from some of the area’s finest restaurants and caterers, interactive musical entertainment by dueling piano performers direct from Boston’s Howl at the Moon, dancing, and the chance to help others by granting wishes through the Wish Wall, surprising yourself with a purchase at a Wine Pull (with wine valued from $20-$150), fun raffle items and bidding on fabulous trips, services and event tickets through the popular live auction.
“This is an important event for Wellspring’s budget,” said Wellspring President and CEO Vinny Harte. “Not only that, we also enjoy the opportunity to show our supporters and friends how truly grateful we are for their unrelenting dedication.”
Always wildly popular and a key attraction of the event, this year’s Live Auction features:
• A 10-day cruise through the Panama Canal for two aboard the Caribbean Princess or the Island Princess. Departing from Fort Lauderdale, this cruise takes you through the historic Panama Canal Locks with stops in Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Costa Rica, and the majestic colonial city of Cartagena, Colombia.11/1
• Dinner for 10 cooked in your home by Chef Paul Wahlberg.
• Four tickets to see legend Elton John in his final tour at the TD Garden, Boston on November 15, 2019. Limo is included.
• Three night getaway to New Orleans with accommodations at the Ritz Carlton Hotel on Canal Street and dinner/drinks for two at Galatoire’s, the New Orleans hot spot. Dates are April 4-7, 2019. Airfare for two is included.
• Four Orchestra seats to Boston Ballet’s performance of The Nutcracker at the Boston Opera House on Dec. 12. Enjoy dinner and drinks for four at Legal Crossing before the show
• Four tickets to a 2018-2019 Red Sox game of your choice at Fenway Park, including the opportunity to watch batting practice and maybe even a photo op with a player. Dinner at Bullpen Kitchen & Tap is included, as is a signed piece of Red Sox memorabilia and limo service to and from the game.
The following renowned restaurants and caterers have generously donated and will serve their specialties at the many different food stations: Alma Nove, Bia Bistro, Catering by Michael Aprea, Ellen Mackenzie Catering, Fresh Feast, Galley Kitchen & Bar, Hola Flatbreads & Tapas, Jake’s Seafood Restaurant, Lavishly Dunn Catering, Mullaney’s Harborside, Paragon Grill at Nantasket Beach Resort, Simply Smith’s, The Corner Stop Eatery & Bar, The Range, The Tinker’s Son and Trident Galley & Raw Bar.
For more information and/or to purchase tickets, visit wellspringhull.org/web/howl/, email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com, or call 781-925-3211, x119 or x117.
This article originally appeared here: http://www.hulltimes.com/ht-online/2018/10/31/get-tickets-to-howl-at-the-moon-in-grand-style-fridayTags: Dueling Pianos For Hire, Hull Fundraiser, live entertainment for events, mobile dueling pianos, Nantasket Beach Resort, Vinny Harte, Wellspring Multi-Service Center